Test & Assesment
Any Preparations is not complete without knowing our potentials , We provide large no. of Practice Test ,
So a Candidatate can easily judge their performace and rectify the mistakes
. This will help him to sort out their mistakes
Download The MKC Learning APP Now
India's No. 1 Defence Institute | SSB Interview Coaching
USP's of MKC Online Course
- Pattern proof and researched video lectures by MKC experienced faculty.
- Live Sessions before real exams to solve Modals Papers..
- Detailed Theory and Example of all Topic in form of e-Notes.
- Online test (Hindi/English) and instant results with detailed solutions.
- Topic-wise Question and solutions for Practice.
- Help-Desk for any query..
- All exams related notifications.
- Important weblinks related to your Exams.
DATES TO REMEMBER
|EXAM-AFCAT (I & II)
- Forms- December & June
- Exam-February & August
- Age Limit - 20 to 26 yrs
- FOR FLYING BRANCH : Degree from a recognized university With 60 % & 12th Passed with 60% marks in Each Physics & Maths
- For Ground Duty Technical: Degree from a recognized university With 60 % marks
- iii) For Ground Duty Non-Technical: Degree of a recognized University with Physics , Mathematics, chemistry, statistic, International Relation ,Defence studies, Psychology, computer science , IT, Management , Mass Communication etc. with a 50% marks in aggregate all papers put together in Post Graduation and 60% Marks in Graduation
|MODE OF SELECTION
- Online Written Examination conducted by Indian Air Force
- AFSB Interview by Air Force Selection Board(AFSB)
||Availability of Forms
||Date of Examination
||01-12-2018 to 30-12-2018
||16-02-2019 to 17-02-2019
||16-06-2019 to 15-07-2019
||24-08-2019 to 25-08-2019
|Reasoning & Military Aptitude
||PROFFIT & LOSS
||TESTING OF VOCABULARY
||RATIO & PRAPORTION
Cut off marks for AFCAT-I is 150 out of 300 for AFCAT Paper-II 60 of 150 for EKT. Only those candidates who have cleared both AFCAT and EKT will be considered for Technical Branch. All candidates may login to their account to view their individual AFCAT/ EKT Marks.
Negative marking is concerned there is one-third negative marking in AFCAT 2018 exam. For every wrong answer, 1mark will be deducted as penalty.
AFCAT Online Course Fee Details
AFCAT Online Course
|Application Form Fee