Indian Navy Entrance Test is a National Level examination conducted by the Indian Navy for the recruitment of Officers. INET Exam is conducted once in a year at the various Centre in India. Only Graduate Pass students can apply for the INET Examination. One who wishes to join Indian Navy after the graduation can apply for INET Exam, but only application for examination is not sufficient, you need a better study plan for INET Examination and for this you should join Best INET Coaching institute . There is so many INET Coaching but choose only best institute which have more than 10-year experience in defense sector
- Video Lecture on all Subjects By Experienced Faculty
- 50Hrs+ Live Classes to Solve Model Papers
- E-Notes with Examples of all Subjects
- Practice Set with Solution
- Unit- wise Online Test Series
- Trend analysis & Teaching Plan
- Previous Year Questions and Solutions
Test & Assesment
Any Preparations is not complete without knowing our potentials , We provide large no. of Practice Test , So a Candidatate can easily judge their performace and rectify the mistakes . This will help him to sort out their mistakes
- Trend-Analysis-The video lectures is delivered as per the weightage of the last ten-year trend analysis.
- Summarized e-Notes-The e-Notes is very summarized, and to the points, it can be easily understood by the student
- Pattern proof Test-There are unit wise test which will boost the confidence of aspirants.
- Instant Results and Analysis-The results will help out to improve the performance.
- Chapter-wise Practice set-Chapter wise practice set gives you more practice and belief.
Exam Pattern -
PAPER PATTERNINET Exam Duration 120 min
DATES TO REMEMBER
Graduation Engg/ Msc. with Aggreate 60% marks
MODE OF SELECTION
18 to 26 years.
Age Limits, Sex And Marital Status
- A Candidate must be an unmarried Male and age between 16 ½ to 19 ½ years
|Paper||Availability of Forms||Date of Examination|
|NDA-I||JAN 2020 - Mid FEB 2020||Last APR 2020|
|NDA-II||AUG 2020 - SEPT 2020||NOV 2020|
|Mathematics||01||2 Hrs 30 Mins||300||120|
|General Ability Test||02||2 Hrs 30 Mins||600||150|
|SSB Test / Interview||900|
|PAPER-I (MATHS) TOPICS COVERED||PAPER-II (GENERAL ABILITY) TOPICS COVERED|
|Matrices & Determinants||History|
|Vector algebra||Current Affairs|
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (II) Examination, 2017 Minimum qualifying standard approved at the written stage and marks secured by the last recommended candidate at final stage of the examination Minimum qualifying standard approved at the written stage (Out of 900 marks): 280 expected (with at least 25-30% marks in each subject Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks): 650 EXPECTED
- Marks for Each Correct Answer = 2.5 for Maths , 4 for English , 4 for G.K
- Negative Marks for Incorrect Answer = -0.83 for Maths , -1.33 for English , -1.33 for G.K
NDA/NA Online Course Fee Details
NDA NA Online Course
|Course Duration||1 Year|
|Course Fees*||Rs. 8000/-|
|Application Form Fee||Rs. 525/-|
|Total Fee||Rs. 8525/-|