Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry. Minimum height 157 cms. ... Candidates who are found medically fit in Final Enrollment Medical Examination will be enrolled.
- Video Lecture on all Subjects By Experienced Faculty
- 50Hrs+ Live Classes to Solve Model Papers
- E-Notes with Examples of all Subjects
- Practice Set with Solution
- Unit- wise Online Test Series
- Trend analysis & Teaching Plan
- Previous Year Questions and Solutions
Test & Assesment
Any Preparations is not complete without knowing our potentials , We provide large no. of Practice Test , So a Candidatate can easily judge their performace and rectify the mistakes . This will help him to sort out their mistakes
Indian Navy has recently announce about the Recruitment of Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists April 2021 Batch for 400 vacancies (Approximately). Interested and Eligible candidate can apply for this Online Application Form. The Last Date of Submitting the Online Application Form is August 2020. Candidates Can Check the Details of Recruitment & Syllabus from Below .
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Medical Standards.
Those Eligible Candidates who filled the Online Application form Successfully will face the Exam and the Date will be Announced Soon on the Official Website. The Written Exam will be Conducted First.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of SSR Exam conducting by Indian Navy.
The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and computer-based objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will be of total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th and the syllabus & sample paper for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows:
SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS
01. Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications.
02. Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power.
03. Heat, Temperature, metals and Non- Metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure.
04. Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry.
05. Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode).
06. Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance.
01. Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours.
02. Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance.
03. History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition.
04. Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations.
05. Eminent Personalities, National : Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/ Song/Flag/Monuments.
06. Sports : Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players.
(a) Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test(PFT) is mandatory for selection.
(b) PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Advisory:- Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy recruitment website.
- Preliminary Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Enrollment Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit in Final Enrollment Medical Examination will be enrolled. Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum period of 21 days.