- Video Lecture on all Subjects By Experienced Faculty
- Daily Classes to Solve Model Papers
- E-Notes with Examples of all Subjects
- Practice Set with Solution
- Unit- wise Online Test Series
- Trend analysis & Teaching Plan
- Previous Year Questions and Solutions
Test & Assesment
Any Preparations is not complete without knowing our potentials , We provide large no. of Practice Test , So a Candidatate can easily judge their performace and rectify the mistakes . This will help him to sort out their mistakes
To join Indian Navy is a dream of every defense aspirant. In this Online course, we will help out How to qualify Navy Exams. Navy Exam is a 10+2 based Exam in which questions are asked from Maths, Science, English & G.K.In this course, our Top most faculty will teach you with Short Tricks and Technique. Our Notes and Practise set help you to perform better in the real Exam.
|EXAM- SSR & AA (I & II)||
|MODE OF SELECTION||
AGE LIMITS, SEX AND MARITAL STATUS
Candidate should have age between 17 to 20 years. Unmarried Male Indian citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi/English) and objective type
- Question Paper will comprise of four sections English, Science, Mathematics & General Knowledge
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the exam is available on website www.joinindianavy.gov.in OR www.majorkalshiclasses.com
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push – ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standards prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates, who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka, will NOT be enrolled for training. No “Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrollment medical examination at INS Chilka.
|With Glasses||Without Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|PAPER||AVAILABILITY OF FORMS||DATE OF EXAMINATION|
NAVY SSR AA Online Course Fee Details
|Course Duration||1 Year|
|Course Fees*||Rs. 6000/-|
|Application Form Fee||Rs. 525/-|
|Total Fee||Rs. 6525/-|