mkc publication


  •     Unlimited access of live classes till 1 year
  •     Recorded video, Notes ,Online Test Series
  •     Doubt counter facility available
  •     Hindi and English Medium batch available
For Android App   ;For Desktop
Course title

About Course

What is reservation criteria at Sainik Schools?  15% of the Total Seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes (SC).  07% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribes (ST).  Out of remaining, 67% of seats are reserved for the state applicants.  Other remaining 33% are reserved for other states / UT applicants.  25% seats (Home State Defence and All India Defence) re reserved for children of Defence Personnel including Ex-servicemen.

Teaching Methodology

  •     Video Lecture on all Subjects By Experienced Faculty
  •     Daily Classes to Solve Model Papers
  •     E-Notes with Examples of all Subjects
  •     Practice Set with Solution
  •     Unit- wise Online Test Series
  •     Trend analysis & Teaching Plan
  •     Previous Year Questions and Solutions

Test & Assesment

Any Preparations is not complete without knowing our potentials , We provide large no. of Practice Test , So a Candidatate can easily judge their performace and rectify the mistakes . This will help him to sort out their mistakes

Download The MKC Learning APP Now

Play Store

India's No. 1 Defence Institute | SSB Interview Coaching

USP's of MKC Online Course

  • Pattern proof and researched video lectures by MKC experienced faculty.
  • Live Sessions before real exams to solve Modals Papers..
  • Detailed Theory and Example of all Topic in form of e-Notes.
  • Online test (Hindi/English) and instant results with detailed solutions.
  • Topic-wise Question and solutions for Practice.
  • Help-Desk for any query..
  • All exams related notifications.
  • Important weblinks related to your Exams.

Qualifying Marks Details 25% in each subject and 40% in aggregate. In case of SC/ST category candidates, minimum qualifying standards are not required and they will be admitted on the basis of inter-merit at the entrance examination within these categories. Scholarships State Government offers the scholarship to the Domicile candidates from the State Subject to certain conditions. In addition Central Government also provides some share at varying rates to those cadets receiving State Government Scholarships. Sainik School Admission 2021 Application Fees The candidates who belongs to general and Defense Category have to pay Rs. 400/- as application form fee. The candidates who belongs to SC/ ST category have to pay Rs. 250/- as application form fee. The medium of Sainik School entrance exam will be English / Hindi and local language of the state for Class 6 to 9. For General/Defence Category Applicants Rs. 400/- For SC/ST Category Candidates Rs.250/- Fee Payment mode through online – Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Bank Challan.


MKC Learning App
Download Now